My children had trouble believing he was not their father. He took them fishing at the farm. He hosted dinners almost weekly and our families were ever in touch. He was my brother and I loved him.
Thursday, September 19, 2019
Allan's Eulogy
Brother Michael was a mess in the beginning. It must have dawned on him eventually that he was running the wrong script. He decided to change. To really include me in his plans. To really care what I said and felt. To just stand there and listen to me. I appreciated his listening skills; which I will forever miss. Despite being my big brother he admitted where wrong and rectified. He was my best friend. It was easy deciding to make him my best man. He always had an eye when things were going wrong. What made him amazing was how he handled sensitive issues without making me feel alienated and extremely wrong. We worked together at the family estates. He did most of the management, but he always said the business belonged to the family as a whole. I will forever appreciate his inclusion of all of us.
My children had trouble believing he was not their father. He took them fishing at the farm. He hosted dinners almost weekly and our families were ever in touch. He was my brother and I loved him.
My children had trouble believing he was not their father. He took them fishing at the farm. He hosted dinners almost weekly and our families were ever in touch. He was my brother and I loved him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment