with the end in mind. Whatsoever is born must cease to exist. For all who were born the likelihood of death is certain. There is no escaping it.
The reason for looking at life from a dead man's point of view is to limit or eradicate regret. For at the grave there is no work nor labor. All that must be done, must be done while the human being lives. Death is the end of a life on Earth. For those who believe in the existence of an afterlife, it is a beginning of a process of waiting. But in most faiths what was done while the human being lived defines which eternity awaits.
Although the examples made on this blog are personal, one must remember that human desires are similar. All men seek happiness,success,good healthy and prosperity in all dimensions of life.
The eulogies are about me. They are what I wish will be delivered at my funeral. This is in the case that I die before those assigned these eulogies. It is my hope that I manage to achieve all my goals before the fateful day of my death.


No comments:
Post a Comment